As COVID-19 continues to impact the global community, we want to reassure you that Loti Wellness has been closely monitoring the situation, and we are here to support you through these challenging times. We remain dedicated to inspiring positivity and joy, and delivering genuine self-care in mind, body and spirit to you at home.
Here are some of the steps we have taken as this situation continues to evolve:
– All our staff have been encouraged to work remotely from home;
– We’ve increased our standards of cleaning and sanitation within our facility;
– We continue to closely monitor updates from the World Health Organization and follow all recommendations and guidelines by the Public Health Agency of Canada;
– We will communicate with all of you as the situation develops through our social channels, emails and blog — our team is driven to make a positive impact throughout this crisis;
– As of now, shipping has been largely unaffected, but we will monitor the situation closely and keep you informed regarding any changes (e.g., Canada Post delays, mandatory suspensions, etc.).
In addition, we are committed to supporting COVID-19 relief efforts by donating all profits through Loti Wellness subscription sales to the CanadaHelps COVID-19 Healthcare and Hospital Fund until July 1, 2020. CanadaHelps includes over 45 hospital foundations who are providing lifesaving aid and critical equipment needed for Canadian frontline healthcare workers in the fight against COVID-19.